State Limousines of Brunei
The Sultan of Brunei is well known for possessing one of the largest (if not, THE largest) single private collection of automobiles; numbering an estimated 5000 (five thousand). Most are rare luxury and supercars such as Lamborghinis, Ferraris and a specially made one-off Bentley SUV, the Dominator but the collection also includes lesser impressive cars such as the Toyota Kijang.
The ceremonial state car of the Sultan of Brunei itself is a 1992 state landaulette Rolls-Royce Phantom VI. On non-ceremonial occasions, the Sultan of Brunei personally drives a black Mercedes Benz W163 ML55 AMG, usually escorted by either a Secret Service BMW E39 540i or a BMW E61 545i, and a few Lexus LX470. On other occasions he drives a Maybach 62.
The member of the Royal Family are usually escorted by a Secret Service escort Volvo S80 V8 models, or Mitsubishi 380.
The Cabinet Ministers of Brunei and visiting foreign dignitaries are driven in a black Mercedes Benz W221 S350L, while other senior ranking officials are driven in a black Mercedes Benz W211 E280.
- ACC COBRA BN7667 SA9AK3026SA0175113
- ACC ACE BN2323 SA9AC3029RAO62033
- ACC ACE BN7888 DES1031
- ACC ACE BN2228 DES1032
- ACC COBRA BN513 SA9AK3024SA017512
- ACC ACE BN6363 SA9AC3023RA06230
- ACC COBRA COB1V SA9AK3022SA017511
- ACC ACE BK12 SA9AC3027SA062036
- ALF 164 BL5002 ZAR16400006209070
- ALF 164 BL9271 ZAR16400006262569
- ALF 164 BL7585 ZAR16400006208842
MERCEDES BENZ SPECIALS BY AMG