|General Motors Volt|
|Chevrolet / Holden|
|Production||2011 - present|
|Class|| Extended-Range Electric Vehicle (E-REV)|
|Body Style||4-door, 4-seat Sedan|
|Weight||Weight - you get the point|
|Transmission||transmission + FWD|
|Power|| 150 hp @ N/A rpm|
273 lb-ft of torque @ N/A rpm
|Designer||Designer (lead designer if it was a team effort)|
See Wikicars' comprehensive <MODEL> Review.
- 1 Recent Changes
- 2 Styles and Major Options
- 3 Pricing
- 4 Gas Mileage
- 5 Engine and Transmission
- 6 Performance
- 7 Reliability
- 8 Safety
- 9 Photos
- 10 Colors
- 11 Main Competitors
- 12 Hybrid Models
- 13 Unique Attributes
- 14 Interior
- 15 Resale Values
- 16 Criticisms
- 17 Generations
- 18 Current Generation: (YYYY–present)
- 19 Worldwide
- 20 Design quirks and oddities
- 21 Awards
- 22 See Also
- 23 External Links
Mention any minor facelifts or major changes made to the vehicle here.
Styles and Major Options
Certain vehicles come in different trim levels or body styles. Features and major options should be mentioned here.
Add more fields as necessary.
| $41,000 - $7,500 federal tax credit
The Volt has a range of 64 kilometres on a single charge and when its engine runs, it extends the Volt's range up to 480 kilometres.
Engine and Transmission
Specifications, details, graphs, pictures and other information regarding the powertrain is placed in this section.
Please make sure to write information of the vehicle's performance in a third-person point of view. This section should include information about the car's acceleration figures, handling, braking, etc.
If using information gathered from Road Test articles from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
Warranty options and scheduled maintainence information should be mentioned here.
This section should reference points on safety ratings and features of the vehicle.
Add Photos of the vehicle here.
Please make sure not to use copyrighted photos.
- Victory Red
If there are hybrid versions of this vehicle manufactured, then please elaborate a little bit on it here.
This section should include information on the interior's design, build quality, ergonomics, space (head and legroom, front and rear), features, stowage compartments and overall comfortability and livability. Add pictures wherever applicable and keep information in a third-person point of view.
Add more fields as necessary.
|2010||Year X-2||Year X-3||Year X-4|
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
Fill in as many as appropriate. Add more if necessary and pictures wherever applicable.
Please make sure NOT to use copyrighted pictures.
Current Generation: (YYYY–present)
Fifth generation (YYYY–YYYY)
Fourth generation (YYYY–YYYY)
Third generation (YYYY–YYYY)
Second generation (YYYY–YYYY)
First Generation/Origins (2010–YYYY)
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and oddities
Refer to any pop-culture tidbits about the vehicle in this section.
List out notable awards that the model has recieved while in production. Boldface the company or organization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.
|image (between 170-190 pixels)|
Historic: Adventra . Apollo · Astra · Belmont · Brougham · Calibra · Camira · Crewman . Holden Cruze AWD · Drover · EH · FB · Frontera · FJ · FX · Gemini · Jackaroo · Kingswood · Monaro · Nova · One Tonner . Piazza · Premier · Rodeo · Sandman · Scurry · Shuttle · Special · Standard · Suburban · Sunbird · Tigra · Torana · Vectra · Zafira · Viva · Barina · Omega
Concept: ECOmmodore · EFIJY · Torana GTR-X Concept · Nations Cup Monaro Concept · Sandman Concept · SST Concept · SSX Concept · Torana TT36 Concept · UTEster Concept · Coupe 60 Concept · Hurrican Concept
|James Alexander Holden||Corporate website||A division of General Motors|
News & References
- 2011 Chevrolet Volt Production Model Unveiled
- 2011 Chevy Volt Revealed
- GM releases new production Chevy Volt teasers
- New GM Volt teasers reveal more aerodynamic car
- GM Reveals Two New Production Shots Of The Chevy Volt, 50 Prototypes On Road By End of Year
- First Official Images of Production Chevy Volt Leak Out
- Chevy Volt Production Version: Official High-Res Photos and Preliminary Specs
- 2011 Chevrolet Volt: First Video Footage in Real World, Includes Driving Scenes
- Toyota attacks potential Volt-only tax break
- Chevy Volt, Live And Unplugged!
- Bob Lutz Explains Chevy Volt
- The Chevy Volt Won't Save GM, But The Chevy Cruze Might
- VIDEO: 2011 Chevy Volt Cruises Down The Runway
- Production Chevy Volt Press Photos Revealed, Now Without Engineers!
- Question of the Day: Chevy Volt, Honda Insight Or Toyota Prius?
- Filipino-American is lead exterior designer of GM's Green Car
- GM has spent $750 million developing the Volt
- Chevrolet Volt Li-ion battery packs to be manufactured by LG Chem
- Pics Aplenty: Chevy gets shutter happy with 2011 Volt
- 2012 Holden Volt: Electricity Goes On Walkabout
- First 4,400 Chevrolet Volt owners could get free home charging stations
- 2011 Chevrolet Volt priced at $41,000* or $350/month for three-year lease
- How GM "Lied" About The Electric Car
- The Chevy Volt Was Nearly Named The "Electra"
- Chevy Volt Rated at 93mpg on Electric, 60mpg in Hybrid Mode and 37mpg on Gasoline
- Chevrolet Volt production officially begins today, GM auctioning first one for charity
- GM Building Parts for Chevrolet Volt from BP Oil Spill Booms
- VIDEO: Chevrolet Tries to Explain the Volt's MPG Equivalent and MPG Ratings