|Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Concept|
|aka||Type aka here, not up there|
|Introduction||2009 Chicago Auto Show|
|Body Style||how many doors+how many seats+what type of body|
|Length||length - type here|
|Width||Width - type here|
|Height||Height - type here|
|Wheelbase||wheelbase - type here|
|Weight||Weight - you get the point|
|Transmission||transmission + drive|
|Power|| N/A hp @ N/A rpm|
N/A lb-ft of torque @ N/A rpm
|Designer||Sang Yup Lee|
Use the following MODEL TEMPLATE as the foundation for the Wikicars' Model page:
Start off with a brief Introduction to the particular MODEL. Please DO NOT use the same Introduction text from the <MODEL> Review page, but rather paraphrase ideas relevant to grasp an overall scope of the vehicle.
Please include the following line at the bottom of this section. Please replace <MODEL> Review with the proper text:
See Wikicars' comprehensive <MODEL> Review.
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote. This concept uses unique styling points from some of the earlier Sting Ray and Stingrays.
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and oddities
- The Stingray will be the vehicle mode for the robot, "Sideswipe" in Transformers 2 Revenge of The Fallen.
List out notable awards that the model has recieved while in production. Boldface the company or organization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.
- More Corvette Centennial Concept Images Emerge
- Corvette Centennial Design Concept Identified as Transformers Mystery Car
- Corvette Centennial Concept: More Details, Photos On New Transformers Movie Car Star!
- Transformer 2 Corvette Centennial Concept in all its glory
- New shots of Corvette Centennial Concept surface
- Chicago 2009: GM finally rolls out Corvette Stingray Concept [w/VIDEO]
- Corvette Stingray Concept AKA Autobot SIDESWIPE Unveiled in Chicago
- Chevrolet unveils Corvette Stingray Concept as part of Transformers movie car debut