|Lexus LF-Ch Concept|
|aka||Type aka here, not up there|
|Introduction||2009 Frankfurt Motor Show|
|Body Style||how many doors+how many seats+what type of body|
|Length||length - type here|
|Width||Width - type here|
|Height||Height - type here|
|Wheelbase||wheelbase - type here|
|Weight||Weight - you get the point|
|Transmission||transmission + drive|
|Power|| N/A hp @ N/A rpm|
N/A lb-ft of torque @ N/A rpm
|Similar|| BMW 1 Series|
|Designer||Designer (lead designer if it was a team effort)|
Use the following MODEL TEMPLATE as the foundation for the Wikicars' Model page:
Start off with a brief Introduction to the particular MODEL. Please DO NOT use the same Introduction text from the <MODEL> Review page, but rather paraphrase ideas relevant to grasp an overall scope of the vehicle.
See Wikicars' comprehensive Lexus LF-Ch Concept Review.
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and oddities
Refer to any pop-culture tidbits about the vehicle in this section.
List out notable awards that the model has recieved while in production. Boldface the company or organization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.
Hybrid: RX 400h
|Toyota||Corporate website||A division of the Toyota Motor Corporation|
- Lexus teases premium hatch ahead of Frankfurt debut
- Lexus Releases Teaser Shot of BMW 1-Series and Audi A3 Premium Compact Hatch Rival
- Lexus teases premium compact concept for Frankfurt
- Lexus LF-Ch: Premium Hatchback Concept with Hybrid Drive Revealed
- Frankfurt Preview: Lexus LF-Ch joins Toyota Auris Hybrid, plug-in Prius and two iQ concepts
- Lexus Previews LF-Ch Compact Concept - World Premiere in Frankfurt
- Officially Official: Lexus reveals LF-Ch concept in full ahead of Frankfurt