Wikicars, a place to share your automotive knowledge
Penske Corporation is a Bloomfield Hills, Michigan-based company, with auto racing legend Roger Penske at the wheel.
Penske Corporation is a closely held diversified transportation services company, whose subsidiaries include:
- Penske Racing (high-performance racing)
- United Auto Group (UAG:NYSE - a 40+% stake) and Penske Automotive Group (retail automotive)
- Penske Truck Leasing (joint venture with GE Equipment Management)
- Penske Logistics (transportation logistics)
- VM Motori S.p.A. (a 51% stake), Truck-Lite, and Davco (transportation component manufacturing).