|Holden Special Vehicles|
|aka||Type aka here, not up there|
|Production||produced from when to when+total units made (optional)|
|Class||denote market class|
|Body Style||how many doors+how many seats+what type of body|
|Length||length - type here|
|Width||Width - type here|
|Height||Height - type here|
|Wheelbase||wheelbase - type here|
|Weight||Weight - you get the point|
|Transmission||transmission + drive|
|Engine||6.2 litre LS3 V8|
|Power|| 435 hp @ N/A rpm|
N/A lb-ft of torque @ N/A rpm
|Designer||Designer (lead designer if it was a team effort)|
Use the following MODEL TEMPLATE as the foundation for the Wikicars' Model page:
Start off with a brief Introduction to the particular MODEL. Please DO NOT use the same Introduction text from the <MODEL> Review page, but rather paraphrase ideas relevant to grasp an overall scope of the vehicle.
See Wikicars' comprehensive HSV GTS Review.
- 1 Recent Changes
- 2 Styles and Major Options
- 3 Pricing
- 4 Gas Mileage
- 5 Engine and Transmission
- 6 Performance
- 7 Reliability
- 8 Safety
- 9 Photos
- 10 Colors
- 11 Main Competitors
- 12 Hybrid Models
- 13 Unique Attributes
- 14 Interior
- 15 Resale Values
- 16 Criticisms
- 17 Generations
- 18 Current Generation: (YYYY–present)
- 19 Worldwide
- 20 Design quirks and oddities
- 21 Awards
- 22 See Also
- 23 External Links
- For 2010, the entire E-Series HSV range receives a mid-cycle facelift and performance upgrades. For the GTS, the changes include new more aggresive front and rear fascias, new wheels, Upgraded 442 PS (325 kW; 436 bhp) LS3 V8 engine, Hi-flow intermediate exhaust with bi-modal mufflers, Competition Mode ESC, Extended Cruise Control, Corvette Launch Control, Magnetic Ride Control (MRC) Performance suspension; stiffer and recalibrated, Four piston front and rear brakes and SV Enhanced options which encompass six-piston front brake callipers, finished in SV Enhance yellow with black HSV insignia and four-piston rears with unique wheel accenting. Prices for the 2010 GTS start at AU$80,990. 
- At the 2008 Sydney Motor Show, Holden's performance division, HSV, unveiled two new high performance variations of the VE Commodore. The Gran Turismo Sportivo (GTS), to mark the 40th anniversary of the GTS nomenclature first used in the 1968 HK Monaro and the Senator Signature SV08 which revives the SV nameplate first used in the SV88 20 years ago. Only 100 GTSs will be made and will be distinguished from the Commodore by way of black heritage stripes, tire pressure monitors and a commemorative logo embedded on the headrest, brake calliper, sill plate and rear panel. The softer of the two, the Senator Signature, will not feature as many holes and flaring aerodynamic nostrils as GTS, nor will it be meant for serious performance-oriented driving, instead, it will be more of a luxury-performance cruiser despite sharing the 431 PS (317 kW; 425 bhp)/406lb-ft (550Nm) LS3 V8. It features exclusive paint schemes, sill plates, 20in alloys, a full leather trim and will be available with a six-speed automatic or manual. Only 50 examples of the latest SV will be produced.
Gran Turismo Sportivo (GTS)
Styles and Major Options
Certain vehicles come in different trim levels or body styles. Features and major options should be mentioned here.
Add more fields as necessary.
Add more fields as necessary.
As seen on the FuelEconomy.gov website, the City/Highway MPG averages are as follows:
Engine and Transmission
Specifications, details, graphs, pictures and other information regarding the powertrain is placed in this section.
Please make sure to write information of the vehicle's performance in a third-person point of view. This section should include information about the car's acceleration figures, handling, braking, etc.
If using information gathered from Road Test articles from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
Warranty options and scheduled maintainence information should be mentioned here.
This section should reference points on safety ratings and features of the vehicle.
Add Photos of the vehicle here.
Please make sure not to use copyrighted photos.
List the colors that the particular <MODEL> is offered in.
Create links to other <MAKE> <MODEL> pages in this section.
If there are hybrid versions of this vehicle manufactured, then please elaborate a little bit on it here.
This section should include information on the interior's design, build quality, ergonomics, space (head and legroom, front and rear), features, stowage compartments and overall comfortability and livability. Add pictures wherever applicable and keep information in a third-person point of view.
Add more fields as necessary.
|Year X||Year X-2||Year X-3||Year X-4|
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
Fill in as many as appropriate. Add more if necessary and pictures wherever applicable.
Please make sure NOT to use copyrighted pictures.
Current Generation: (YYYY–present)
Fifth generation (YYYY–YYYY)
Fourth generation (YYYY–YYYY)
Third generation (YYYY–YYYY)
Second generation (YYYY–YYYY)
First Generation/Origins (YYYY–YYYY)
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and oddities
Refer to any pop-culture tidbits about the vehicle in this section.
List out notable awards that the model has recieved while in production. Boldface the company or organization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.
|image (between 170-190 pixels)|
|Tom Walkinshaw||Corporate website||A brand of the Holden and TWR|
Please include any external sites that were used in collaborating this data, including manufacturer sites, in this section.
News and References
- HSV unveils 40th anniversary GTS and new SV08
- New HSV Lineup Reveals The Pontiac That Could Have Been
- Aussie Envy: HSV E Series 2 lineup unveiled
- HSV E-Series 2 (E2) Facelifted Range Revealed for Australia
Enthusiast Sites and Discussion Forums