Aston Martin Cygnet Concept
|Aston Martin Cygnet Concept|
|Body Style||2 dr Coupe|
|Width||Width - type here|
|Height||Height - type here|
|Wheelbase||wheelbase - type here|
|Transmission||transmission + drive|
|Engine|| 1 litre 3 cylinder|
1.3 litre 4 cylinder
|Power|| 1 Litre
50 kW @ N/A rpm
72 kW @ N/A rpm
|Designer||Designer (lead designer if it was a team effort)|
The Aston Martin Cygnet is a concept car made by Aston Martin with a joint venture with Toyota in response to tougher emission standards in Europe. The Cygnet is based on the iQ with an emphasis on luxury.
See Wikicars' comprehensive Aston Martin Cygnet Concept Review.
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and oddities
The lowest fuel consumption is 4.3L/100 km along with 99 g/km of emissions
List out notable awards that the model has recieved while in production. Boldface the company or organization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.
- REPORT: Aston Martin Cygnet adds a smart set of clothes to the Toyota iQ
- Aston Martin Partners With Toyota On Cygnet City Car Concept
- Aston Martin shows off completed Cygnet, Euro sales in 2010
- Aston Martin Cygnet: First Official Photos of Toyota iQ-Based Mini, Goes on Sale in 2010
- Aston Martin Shows Cygnet in Geneva, Wants Kids to Know it's What's on the Outside that Counts